Sorry, nothing found.
1300 554 418
The dryer had a fault and caused a fire in the back part of our house. Capital organised for all the cleaning and repairs. They even cleaned up the soot covered furniture and organised to have some of the blinds replaced. It was a devastating time for us and we are very appreciat...
Our apartment started to get mould build up in one of the bedrooms. We worked out it was from a leaking balcony upstairs thanks to Keith from Capital. The mould was removed and the hole in our wall was repaired, making it all look like new. Thank you
A sewage pipe under our home burst and the bottom of our house was filled with toxic wastes. We are glad we came across Jerry who came out quickly and sorted it all out within days. A terrible situation handled well by the professionals. Thanks mate.
Unknowingly we had a leaking roof, it was only when there was a big storm that we noticed the ceiling damage in our lounge room. The Capital team found the source of the leak, got it fixed and then restored our water damaged ceiling and walls. They also dried out the wet surfaces...